Your Cart Is Empty!
We want our customers to shop with confidence, and be totally satisfied with the products that we sell. So, we offer a returns policy for those rare occasions when our products don't meet a customer's expectation.
If you have received faulty products, incorrect parts, or simply changed your mind about the purchase, then return the order to us. We will issue a refund or an exchange if preferred.
Requesting a Refund or Exchange
Checked out as a Registered User
If you registered with our website before checking out hen you can access your order information and reprint the order within the My Account area:
- Go to My Account
- Locate order in "Recent Orders" panel, or click 'My Orders' from left-hand menu
- Click 'View Order' to review details
- Click "Print Order" (to right of order number), or write down key details (order number, date) to include with your return package
- Write down Reason for return and what you want, Refund or Exchange. If an Exchange is required then details of the desired product(s) must be provided.
- Package the goods along with the Order Refund/Exchange information and address to:
Headlands Business Centre
10 Headlands, Kettering
Northants - NN15 7HP
- We then contact you to say what happens next
Checked out as a Guest
If you checked out without registering then you can load your order information from our Orders and Returns page. Just provide the Order ID and Billing Last Name with either the Email address or Postcode used during purchase. Then click Continue and follow from step 4 above.
Once we have received the returned goods, we will process your request. Refund will be issued as quickly as possible, through the original means of payment (i.e. PayPal, Credit/Debit card), within 7 working days. It may be necessary for us to call you to issue a refund to a credit/debit card.
Our Returns policy is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (2000).
Conditions of Return
- Return Requests should be submitted within 30 days from receipt of the goods
- Goods must be received by us within 45 days of order being delivered
- Goods should be returned in re-saleable condition, with all original packaging and protective bags, however small
- Returns requests should be issued as described above, telephone requests are not acceptable
- If incorrect or faulty parts were supplied then we shall cover the cost of return postage
- Bespoke items and goods made to the customers specification are Add to dictionary, unless wrongly supplied or faulty
- Misuse or poor care of goods prior to return may result in reduction of refund amount
- Returned goods should be sent using the most economical Recorded method (often 2nd Class Recorded Signed For)
We are happy to exchange goods for an alternative. Please contact us with details of the exchange as soon as possible, . We will require the original goods returned along with reference to your original order and exact details of the replacement products.